Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a list of some for the reasons you really can have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to think about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that regardless how good an idea you might think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject an image that they agree that i see profitable. Here’s some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may now have a complete collection of services not trying to add somewhat more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting the company first to find their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to be able to you up.)
6. Include too many similar services that marketplace is flooded enough.
7. Your idea attracts a minimal niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Revenue sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and don’t want to ascertain if they should go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Goods or idea isn’t compared to what is definitely on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and don’t have a clue who competition is that are available.
12. You sent a product that is exactly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in order to what is on its way out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, product ideas etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor inventhelp phone number and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down in accordance to that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and possess a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, whenever they do a quick browse your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly over the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, can be challenging was poorly written as well as cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, which means they should be expecting very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and Inventhelp Innovation does not publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they never look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on their line for the year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been in production or sold stores or online. So do not need to consider the risk becoming the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are just a few within the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take time to on your own and understand your market, your commit that market and seek information part to make yourself as marketable as is feasible.