Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a connected with some of this reasons you can get gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully it will give you something start thinking about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will find that in spite of how good understanding you could imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject an understanding that they agree this would definately be profitable. Listed below are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may have also a full line of providers not looking to add alot more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting vehicle first recognize their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your submission move. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to monitor you on paper.)
6. Contain too many similar providers that sector is flooded enough.
7. Your idea draws a very small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Profits sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort through.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and don’t want to see if they might go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better than what is already on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and won’t have a clue who competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a procedure that is precisely like their current product and inventhelp caveman commercials that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing compared to what will be coming out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down based on that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and idea patent video of the important prototype on youtube and possess a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, yet if they do a quick look up your patent they make it a point it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly beyond the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, but it was poorly written and will not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, as a result they can get very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they just don’t look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on their line for how do I get a patent the year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not require to take the risk to become the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are simply a few within the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take period to do your research and understand your market, your invest that market and plenty of research part to make yourself as marketable as we possibly can.